From:
"Bill M. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 08:17:14 -0500
Thanks Tom, Time was the anwser. I left the jumper on overnight and the next
day I was able to get right in. Now I have another problem. It won't
reconize my hard drive or floppy drive. All the settings in CMOS are
correct. The ribbon cables are new and are pin 1 aligned. The power cables
are aligned & solidly connected.The floppy access light comes on but I get a
A drive failure message. (Brand new Floppy) The hard drive spins up, but it
reports its not there. Any ideas, besides getting a new motherboard?

Bill M. Smith
http://wwp.mirabilis.com/9800687