From:
"Bill M. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Apr 1998 19:47:07 -0500
Hi All,
I'am putting together a computer from old spare parts for my son.When I
booted it up I got a "CMOS CHECKSUM ERROR", Press F-2 To Enter Setup.When I
press F-2, nothing happens. It won't let me into setup. How can I fix the
checksum error if it won't let me into setup? I tried to clear the CMOS
Settings with the Clear CMOS Jumper but when I turned it back on I got the
same message.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Bill M. Smith
http://wwp.mirabilis.com/9800687