From:
"Bill M. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 18:07:10 -0500
> Has anyone on this list had any experience with getting a crashed hard
> drive repaired by one of those data recovery companies.   ,
>
> Roger Puett

Yes, a client of mine also loss about six years worth of data. I sent her
drive to DriveSavers (1-800-440-1904) http://www.drivesavers.com and they
were able to recover all of her data. They then burned a CD of all her files
and data.Cost was $1600. U.S. A very expensive lesson. Turn around was 4
days, although they have overnight turnaround they charge a lot more for it.
They did a good job and I have no complaints.

 Bill M. Smith