From:
Lou Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2007 22:48:15 -0400
Yes, but at least with that stuff, once I've paid for the music and have it
in my hot sweaty paws, I think I can figure out ways to get into whatever
format I need it in, with or without their blessing, and secretively enough
that it won't even come up on their radar.  When dealing with these creeps,
stealth in the name of the game.

--Lou, K2LKK

At 10:27 PM 7/11/2007 +0100, you wrote:
>That's nothing they want you to pay for a CD and then charge again to play
>it on a MP3 player
>
>mike
>amature call M0DMD

Louis Kim Kline