ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Dec 2005 19:59:33 -0600
Well, Brad, one cabinet in the island has all it's drawers in it now. It
really looks neat. I'm getting excited.

Now he has a lot more drawers to go. We're keeping the style consistant. Oh
it's going to be neat when it is finished.

Now, Brad, you and Brenda come and visit us and we can have a little glass
of wine. <grin> lol. That is before we eat supper. lol. Maybe we'll want a
big glass of wine, who knows. <grin> lol.

Some of the sanding will have to be done here in the kitchen, because
Vernon does not want to have to remove the stove for too long, just long
enough to get the top on, and everything hooked back again.

I think the top will have to be mostly made in the kitchen, and the edges
will have to be routed in the kitchen. It will be too large to get through
the hall I think. I could be wrong though. lol.

Tonight Vernon made pork chops on the stove, and I made pasta.

Vernon's watching a movie on our portable DVD player. lol.

I'm getting ready to go on the conference line for our Prayer and Praise
time on Saturday nights. We start at 8 PM now CST. The conference line is:
218936-1200. The conference code is 1844.

I'll chat to you all soon. Time to go on the conference line.

Thanks for praying.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson