ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Nov 2005 19:04:28 -0600
                 Dear Loving Ones,

Please read this message, and listen to this video on the proper link. It
is totally beautiful and I did listen to it. Someone can please tell me
what the video is like.

This is very appropriate for this day, November 11th, Vetrans day.

Thanks Brenda for sharing this.

God Bless America.

Love,
Pat Ferguson