C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 20:32:02 -0400
Trisha,

You are not kidding about it pouring again last night!  In fact, here in PA
we got more rain Monday night than we did with Isabel.  Several schools in
the area were delayed and the kindergarten classrooms in the elementary
school where I teach were completely flooded when there was a leak in the
roof due to renovations/additions being done right next to those rooms.
Kindergarten was cancelled for today and then tomorrow and Thursday the kids
will be "relocated" to the library and music room and those teachers have to
teach in student's regular classrooms.  What a mess!  But materials can be
replaced, all people are fine and well.

Linda