C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 13:51:49 -0400
Hi Mike,

   Glad you made it thru okay - was a miserable mess here - I did okay - but around the corner literally - they where evacuated for flooding, then after they were let back in - they where re-evacuted for a gas leak. Also no power thru most of the area. I was affected only by the water problem - had to boil and conserve water. I had to laugh at the way the news reported it - 1 million in Fairfax affected by power outage to substations .... ummm - our whole is 1 million.... made it sound like we where bigger than we are  and some folks weren't affected - lol --- I did however open my home to friends who where powerless for days and the twiced evacutated. Then last night to add insult to injury - it poured here - so we went thru the whole mess again.

                                        Trisha