C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"BG Greer, PhD" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 20:13:40 EDT
        I see Moore as being deceitful; mixing a few facts with two heaping
helpings of bias! I like dark humor better than most, but using this
tragedy(Columbine) as a focal point goes beyond sick! Yes, many people have guns. Get
over it. We will be as sucessful at ridding America of guns as we have with the
"War on Drugs"!