RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dr Bernarr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 01:01:43 EST
Kirt Nieft sarcastically wrote "Does anyone wonder who plagiarized who?"
Kirt definitely knows the answer to this above query, that Kirt wrote above
herein. Steve Arlin plagiarized Dr. Bernarr!
Kirt was a paid subscriber to the bimonthly periodical The Natural Hygiene
M2M October 1, 1996. Kirt, before he became a paid subscriber in October 1,
1996, must have had access to and read previous issues of M2M. In M2M,
February 1, 1995, pages 95-101, is published Dr. Bernarr's original article
"How to Gain All The Healthy Weight You Want...Everybody Can". This is the
same identical article that appears presently on Dr. Bernarr's web site,
"HealSelf.org". If Kirt will look at previous issues to the February 1, 1995
issue of M2M, Kirt will see Dr. Bernarr's other articles on weightlifting
exercise. In Steve Arlin's book "Raw Power", Arlin also writes about Sex,
Sunbathing, Raw Food, etc., all plagiarized from Dr. Bernarr's other original
articles in M2M. These articles are presently on Dr. Bernarr's web site
"HealSelf.org". These articles were published before Nature's First Law, "Raw
Power"s publisher was formed and before Steve Arlin went into partnership
with David Wolfe and R.C. Dini. This may have also been before Steve Arlin
knew anything about weightlifting exercise and Natural Hygiene. I knew about
all this plagiarism several years ago, but I have never exposed such to the
public. If Frank Varjas had not exposed such plagiarism on the Internet, I
never would have revealed such to the public. This is the first comment I
have made publicly about such plagiarism on the Internet. I have revealed
such here, so as to defend myself against Kirt Nieft's false innuendoes about
"Who plagiarized who." I knew Steve Arlin, David Wolfe and R. C. Dini, for
several years before they became authors. I told David Wolfe about Steve
Arlin's plagiarism privately, when I again met David Wolfe at one of his
lectures in Los Angeles, California, a couple of years ago. After I told
David Wolfe about the Arlin plagiarism, all references to recommending to the
public that they consult with me for their health problems, were deleted from
all subsequent reprinting of David Wolfe's book "Sunfood Lifestyle". I still
like and will stay friends with Steve Arlin, David Wolfe and R.C. Dini. I
forgive Steve Arlin and David Wolfe for their unfortunate plagiaristic
transgressions. I believe in forgiveness and giving everyone another chance.

Dr. Bernarr, D.C., D.D.
God Healing, Inc.
P.O. Box 46832, Los Angeles, California 90046, USA
Telephone: 323-653-6314; 323-852-0403
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Web site: http://www.HealSelf.org