RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dr Bernarr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 20:50:29 EST
Kirt Nieft wrote, "You (Dr. Bernarr) seem closely allied with NFL.".
I have never been associated with Nature's First Law nor do I intend to be.
I have only met Steve Arlin and David Wolfe superficially at lectures that
they gave.
I have never given them any permission to plagiarize any of my writings and
teachings. I am sorry if I have give a different impression that I am their
intimate or close friend.
Kirt, you criticize my philosophy of forgiveness and giving Arlin and Wolfe
another chance. I advocate giving every living being another chance, no
matter what offense that living being has committed. I advocate giving even
the most recidivistic offenders another chance.
I advocate and practice this philosophy with every living being. I do not
advocate nor do I practice violence to any living being. I advocate turning
the other cheek with every offender.
I advocate loving reeducation for every offender. I advocate teaching the
offender, never retributive punishment.
If I had the power, I would close every criminal court, every prison, every
mental institution and every hospital.
Dr. Bernarr, D.C., D.D.
God Healing, Inc.
P.O. Box 46832, Los Angeles, California 90046, USA
Telephone: 323-653-6314; 323-852-0403
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Web site: http://www.HealSelf.org