RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meredith Westfall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 May 1995 08:23:18 -0400 (EDT)
I'm very happy to have joined this mailing list.  So tell me, what is
your experience with raw food.  I'm interested in hearing what you have
to say.  What does a typical day of meals look like for you?
My biggest problem is that I allow junk into my body.  Half of me enjoys
it and the other half makes me feel ill and groggy.  I want to feel 100%
every day and think this may do it.  I did have the experience of eating
fruit all day long and then miso soup at night which was great, but not
balanced enough to live on.
Can you recommend any books (kind of like fit fot life, a manual, but
without all of the emphasis on mayo, meat, creamy , yucky(?  Thanks

Meredith