RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Liza May <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 12:09:27 -0500
Hi Tracy,
Do you eat meat? Are you willing to eat raw meat and/or other raw
animal products?
I haven't been paying much attention to the previous posts on this
subject, so forgive me if you've already said something about your
goals.
Another relevant question would be about your cardio workouts - are
you doing a lot of this? If so, you'd probably require more
carbohydrates than if not.
I agree that the Arlin workout you're describing does not make much
sense at all - either for body building purposes, health purposes,
or in terms of any maintainable long-term routine. It's inefficient,
boring, and won't fit into most people's life. But then, most
everything that comes from these folks is nonsense.
Liza