RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Orlando <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 05:33:40 -0500
Tracy,

the source of the info is www.healself.org, and I agree with you on the
inappropriate style of workout promoted by Arlin for most people.

get bodybuilding recommendations from:

http://www.cyberpump.com/hitfaq/
http://www.hardgainer.com/56qa.html

all you need to do is eat enough and work out properly.

no, I don't believe you need raw animal products, although that is
one way to get a dose of hormones that may help build you up (is that what
you want?)
of course, I'm sure that jean-claude does not eat tainted meat, but I
wonder on what
grounds he would say that raw meat is required.

check out www.cbass.com also, I believe there was another oldtimer that was
a vegetarian,
but maybe he drank milk, etc also. (roy hilligenn)

also check out www.superslow.com

Now if that's not enough info for you, I'll eat raw meat.

Gary

Tracy Price <[log in to unmask]>@MAELSTROM.STJOHNS.EDU> on 02/22/2001
10:26:20 PM

Please respond to Raw Food Diet Support List

Sent by:  Raw Food Diet Support List <[log in to unmask]>

To:   [log in to unmask]
cc: