From:
Dawn Dutton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dawn Dutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 15:13:41 -0400

Below is the response from California Pizza Kitchen.   There's only one
thing you can eat there, but that's better than nothing I suppose.  :)

Dawn @ the Jersey Shore
********

Website: http://www.cpk.com/
Link to their entire menu:  http://www.cpk.com/menu/index.cfm

Thank you for your interest in California Pizza Kitchen. All of our entrees
have gluten in them and all of our salad dressings used on the salads also
have gluten.  It would be safe for you to order the field greens salad and
ask for plain oil & vinegar on the side. We look forward to serving you
soon.

Sincerely,

Guest Relations
California Pizza Kitchen