From:
Laura Griffin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Laura Griffin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2011 08:15:30 -0400

Chef Damian Cardone in Colorado posted this rant on his Facebook page:

"Gluten free is bullsh%$t!! Flour and bread have been a staple of life for thousands, THOUSANDS of years. People who claim to be gluten intolorent dont realize that its all in there disturbed liitle heads. People ask me for gluten free pasta in my restaurant all the time, I tell em sure, Then I serve serve em our pasta, Which I make from scratch with high gluten flour. And you know what? nothing, NOTHING! ever happens! People leave talking about how good they feel gluten free and guess what, They just had a full dose! Idiots!"

Please get the word out, find where this person works, and report him. He must be stopped and at the very least educated and prevented from serving "gluten free" anything ever again.

Link to Facebook rant here:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=169967366388610&set=a.141265615925452.44792.100001260439226&theater

Contact me if you have any ideas how to stop this supposed "Chef."
Thanks,
Laura in Atlanta
http://www.CanWeEatThat.typepad.com

4) Unsubscribe:     Mailto:[log in to unmask]
5) The Celiac Web site      http://www.enabling.org/ia/celiac/index.html
6) Archives       http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?LIST=CELIAC