Date:
Sat, 12 Nov 2011 19:35:06 -0500

Fellow Celiacs,

I've never seen this particular question addressed before, I hope that
others will post their thought on the matter.

How does a celiac handle the intimate moments with a non-celiac  person?.
i.e. kissing  after a meal etc, or after the other  person may have had a
sandwich, or other gluten item ?   It kinda  destroys the moment if you need
to stop them to ask what they have just been  eaten.  How do others handle
this?

It has been my experience to use an oral rinse or at the very least
brushing of teeth.

What say you?

Stephen
Indianapolis, IN