From:
Kirsten Klinghammer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kirsten Klinghammer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2006 00:42:50 -0800

Hi Everyone,

I emailed See's Candy this afternoon, and they have reformulated their
candies so that almost everything is gluten-free!  I am passing along their
message, below.

Cheers!

Kirsten

****