From:
Barbara Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 11:10:04 -0500

Hi again!

I spoke with Tracy at Applebee's again today.

She said that the fajita chicken is GF.  She went thru each ingredient
with me and it sounded that way to me too.  It contains spices such as
garlic and onion powders and other mexican seasonings.    The tequila
lime chicken is made with the teriyaki marinated chicken breast, so
would NOT be GF.

She suggested that we could order the Blackened Chicken Salad but it is
normally made with the Teriyaki chicken breast so we would have to ask
them to use the fajita chicken breast when making it for us.  Of course,
we would have to also have them omit the Boboli Bread, croutons, and Hot
Bacon Mustard Dressing.  There were three other dressings listed in my

I was also thinking that we could order the Smothered Chicken, but have
them substitute the fajita chicken breast instead of the usual teriyaki
one and it should be ok then.  I'm not sure how it would taste with the
fajita chicken, but I think we may try it and see.

She also mentioned that all of their steaks are marinated -- I believe
in teriyaki so would not be GF.

Hope this helps.  Have a great day!