From:
Barbara Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 17:15:30 -0500

Hi everyone!

I've received some additional messages from some of you cautioning about
the seasonings - that they may have some non-GF additives to help them
pour better.  Also, someone mentioned that there may be vinegar in the
marinade and we don't know what type of vinegar.  Another person said
that they had eaten the marinated chicken breast and gotten sick, and
that person is also sensitive to canola oil.

I have again contacted Tracy at Applebee's, but she hasn't gotten back
to me yet.  I'm kind of new at this, so I'm sure I need some more
experience in asking the right questions.  I'll let you know if and when
I hear more from Applebee's.

Thank you all for your patience.

Barbara