From:
Linda Mccarty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 12:34:54 -0400

We just went to Hershey Park and the Fair is coming to town and we will
be visiting the boardwalk in Ocean City, MD.  One of our favorite things
to get at all these places has always been funnel cakes.  Now that my
daughter is on the gluten-free diet, obviously we can no longer have
that.  I was wondering if anyone has a gluten-free funnel cake recipe
that I can make at home.

For those who don't know what funnel cake is - they take this batter
that is the consistency of thick cake batter and pour it into a pan of
grease and deep-fry it.  The cake is not solid, it has holes in it where
they did not pour the batter.  They put it on a paper plate and then
sprinkle confectionary sugar on top.  The latest things now is to put
different fruit toppings on it.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Linda