From:
Charles Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Charles Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 May 2009 16:34:06 -0400

Hi Everyone,
CD generally keeps one from eating fried foods , then some say that soy
sauce, and dairy products are taboo. Our Celiac group leader posted this
about http://www.angelfoodministries.com/ and they even sell this food in
the base commissaries everywhere. I have posted this once before and it
surprises me
that I didn't get a single reply.  I have had T-1 diabetes since 71 and now
have gastroparesis. I eat more of the fried chicken(digest easier) than the
country fried steak but they are all very good. This mfg plant is in Georgia
and their email address is http://www.angelfoodministries.com/

ALLERGEN-FREE BOX
> Processed to eliminate the eight top serious allergens: Peanuts, Soybeans,
Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacea, Tree Nuts and Gluten (wheat, rye and barley).
Great for children and adults!

> 1 lb.??? Coated Chicken Tenders
> 1 lb.??? Coated Breast Filet
>
> 1 lb.??? Coated Chicken Nuggets
>
> 1 lb.??? Coated Chicken Wings
>
> 1 lb.??? Coated Cubed Steak (Chicken Fried Steak)

> If you go to the site it will show you what churches in your zip code area
participate in Angel Food Ministries, when the order deadline is and when
the pick up day is.
> There is a total cost of 25.00.? If you are new to Angel Food Ministries
they do a one time $4.00 fee for setting you up in the system.

Charlie in SC  [log in to unmask]