From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 26 Sep 2009 11:36:29 EDT

Good Day,

I am writing to inform you about, and ask for your assistance in promoting,
 the 8th annual Community Awareness Event put on by the Bellingham Gluten
Intolerance Group. We'd greatly appreciate your help in spreading the word
about  this exciting educational event that is free and open to the public.
Below you  will find a brief summary of the event so you have a better
understanding of  what is occurring. This description contains all the pivotal
information and can  also be used as a press release:

The Bellingham Gluten Intolerance Group will be hosting its 8th Annual
Community Awareness Event on November 6th and 7th, 2009 at St. Luke's Health
Education Center, 3333 Squalicum Parkway, Bellingham, WA. This event is FREE
and  open to the public. From 9am - 4:30pm on Friday the 6th, community
health  practioners will be presenting on a variety of topics related to living
a  healthy, gluten-free life. On Saturday the 7th, the event runs from 10am
-  3:30pm with samples from gluten-free vendors and restaurants, an
afternoon panel  discussion, a keynote speech by Dr. Joan Stevenson at 11am. "Did
Cavemen Eat  Wheat - The Evolution of the Human Diet" will be the topic. For
more information  and a detailed schedule go to _www.GlutenFreeWay.info_
(http://www.GlutenFreeWay.info)  or call Kelle  Rankin-Sunter at (360) 223-7437.

Please feel free to contact me or Kelle Rankin-Sunter if you would like
any additional information. Thank you so much for your help in promoting such
a  wonderful community event!

Sincerely,

Dr. Jean

Dr. Jean McFadden Layton, ND