From:
"K. Feldmann" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
K. Feldmann
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 12:26:26 -0500

Well, I can't really summarize too well for you, I got answers from some telling me they were NOT gluten free and they have reactions and some saying they are gluten free and they eat them all the time with no ill effects. I called the company on just the ones that I had, the small cakes with Ranch flavoring, they assured me they were gluten free and I asked about cross contamination from the lines switching, she told me on the mini cakes, the lines were run, just for the mini cakes. So I guess you have to make your own call on this one, I let my son have them and he has had no ill effects.
Sorry I couldn't be much help. Kathy