From:
Leslie Granson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 1997 18:20:35 -0500

Dear Listmembers:

Yesterday I received a very interesting and informative e-mail from a
listmember regarding treatment for my daughter's ulcerated stomach lining
condition; somehow I deleted the post and now I can't seem to respond to the
sender who is in Malaysia. I had some questions about the dosage and use of
this product. I wondered if anyone out there has had experience with
l-glutamine amino acid and , if so, what is the usual dosage and does it come
in capsule form? Also, which brands would be suggested? The listmember said
that this substance was very beneficial in healing the stomach lining and
building up the stomach wall muscle. I am very interested in exploring this
and am still trying to help my daughter who has been quite sick but is now
improving gradually and showing signs of recovery, thank heavens!

Any ideas or help with this would be greatly appreciated; you all have been
so wonderful with all your feedback and information.

Again, thanks for your advice ......Leslie