Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2005 08:23:30 EST

Can someone advise me if Dinty Moore's Beef Stew is still GF?  I  checked the
label and now in addition to corn flour, there is modifed food  starch
included.  Dinty Moore Beef Stew is made by Hormel but there is no  phone number on
the can and my Internet connection is down so I am turning to my  faithful
listmates.  Thanks in advance,

Jane in Maryland