From:
Sue Dodick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sue Dodick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 2011 09:52:50 -0500

I recently called Target customer service about their Archer Farms brand Carmel Cashew Trail Mix.  They said that it has no gluten ingredients and when I asked about the facility, they said there is gluten in the facility but said there was no information about manufacturing practices.  Has anyone ever eaten any of the archer farms trail mix products or has anyone ever been able to get a more clear answer?  I am not sure if I should let me son eat it.