Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 1997 20:18:58 -0500

Hello Everyone,

If you would like to be added to the ^ÓAction Group^Ô or if you have not
received the latest information, please e-mail me and let me know. Here is
what is happening:

A national action group has been formed. All celiacs are being asked to
participate. It is hoped that a massive publicity campaign might get the
federal government to make changes in our food supply and eliminate CD and DH
suffering. Possibly, the eradication of CD and DH.

Celiacs are being asked to produce articles on/related to the celiac
condition. The articles will be used during Celiac Sprue Month-October, which
is used as a national awareness month.

Any celiac antidotes or stories that anyone can supply would be appreciated.
The articles should be of what might be of interest to others. I am sure
individuals have many good ones.

The stories will be first reviewed by a college English teacher at Maryville
University,  St. Louis, MO. They will be checked for style and grammar.

Then  the stories  will be reviewed by a panel of physicians and dietitians
for any potential medical or dietary content. They will be printed (perhaps
each one on  different color or sheet of paper) and then this publicity
package will be sent to every officer and unit within  national groups  for
use in their own community or state. They will be asked to get news coverage
during the month.

The publicity articles will be sent to politicians, food processors, and ect.
at that time. Also, during the month of October, a massive letter writing
campaign will be initiated.

Typically, excellent coverage of materials may be had when it can be assured
that the contents have been reviewed by  medical advisory boards.

Include with each article sent the following authorization:  ^ÓPermission is
granted for any style, grammar, medical, and dietary changes as needed.^Ô
 (You will be given the credit for the article.)

Please have the articles sent to me  by e-mail or by regular mail to the
address below.  Please send them before May 10th.

Thanking  you in advance for your kind support, I remain,

Sincerely,

Bill Vellios

Celiac Action Group c/o Bill Vellios Sr.
812 Kehrs Mill Road
Ballwin, MO 63011-2442
or
e-mail: [log in to unmask]