From:
Janet Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janet Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2008 21:44:49 -0400

Hi Everyone,

YES - we're walking this year but some of us are doing it the VIRTUAL WAY!
This will help those of us who can't pull together a professional walk or those
of you in towns without support groups (or active ones).  We may even come
up with a challenge or game to play (instead of physically walking) but not
quite sure how this will look yet.

So, we are off to the races and I have created our team name and page.
We're called - VIRTUALLY THERE.  I also made the first donation and put us on
the map but we need to keep it going.

All donations will be going directly to the Center For Celiac Research - CFCR (in
Baltimore).  You can set up your own page to track your collections under the
team page.  This is where you send family/friends/associates.  < OR > You can
just make a donation on the team page and also send family/friends/associates
to the team page and make a "general" team donation.

If companies want to donate via our "Virtually There" team then I will list your
name right on the front of our Team Page! This will be great marketing too
especially if our Team stays in the TOP 5.

So, let's get everyone playing and the children too. If anyone has any ideas or
suggestions, please let me know.  Let's make it fun and Let's Play!

Click on the link below to start = Join to Collect <or> Donate

~to join there is a blue link "Join Our Team" at the top center of the page.

http://tinyurl.com/2nds3q

Best Regards, Janet

Janet Kline
Charlotte Celiac Connection