From:
Janet Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janet Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2008 18:57:34 -0400

Hi Everyone,

If you are not participating in a walk for celiac disease but want to contribute
then you can do so through our "Virtually There" team.  All proceeds go
directly to the Center for Celiac Research (CFCR) in Baltimore, MD.  Our
support group in Charlotte, NC just couldn't make a walk happen this year but
we still wanted to show our support.  Hence, came the idea of a virtual walk!
To make it a little more fun, I created an online scavenger hunt that you can
find from our local home page.

Why should you donate?

I can give you a million reasons based on all of Dr. Fasano's accomplishments.
Although you may think the celiac diagnosis is difficult (if newly diagnosed),
those of us diagnosed 3+ years know differently.  Our lives are so much easier
today because of Dr. Fasano.  Each and every comfort in our day-to-day life
can be directly tied to one of his efforts or his ability to spearhead a
movement.  Not only that but he is on the brink of developing a cure.  A cure
not only for celiac but for the leaky gut that may be contributing to so many
other medical conditions and things that challenge others and us.

Thank you and I hope you can give.. even if just a little to show your support
and appreciation.

“Virtually There” Donation Page:
http://tinyurl.com/5slrsj

“Virtual There” Team Page: