From:
Nancy Newlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 1997 08:44:02 -0800

I've checked Amazon.com online book ordering, and here's
detailed information about two books that have been mentioned
in recent postings, and another book I found:

Food Chemical Sensitivity: What It Is and How to Cope With It
by Robert Buist
Published by Avery Pub Group, 1986, ISBN 0895293994
$9.95
>>The Amazon.com notes indicate that this book may not be currently available.

I also found another book by Buist that may be of interest.
I do not have any information about it.

Food Intolerance
by Robert Buist
Published by Prism Pres LTd, 1985, ISBN 0907061680
$7.95
>>Amazon.com has this book on back order with no reprint date.

And here's the one mentioned by Cindy Nesci that contains
information on carbohydrate intolerance.

Breaking the Vicious Cycle: Intestinal Health Through Diet
by Elaine Gloria Gottschall
Published by Kirkton Press, 1994, ISBN  0969276818
$16.95 paperback
>>This book appears to be readily available.

Nancy