From:
Angelica Tudini <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 1997 20:30:59 -0700

Hi, I already received many answers on the correct telephone number to
order  2 GF dinners.

Here is the one sent from the company itself:

"Our correct toll free number is (800) HFC-TREE ( 800-432-8733 ). Due to
this error and very positive  responce so far, we have extended our offer
till end December 1997. Please visit our web site and make your selection
of 2 FREE DINNERS and submit in ORDERFORM(OFFER). Please mail check for
$5 for shipping and handling. Upon receipt of your check we will ship
your order same day by UPS. Since you are paying shipping and handling
charge you may want to buy more dinners of your choice. In case of any
quetions please call on our toll free number.

With best regards,

Harshad Parekh"

Thanks also to the many others that sent the correct telephone and web
site.

I will certainly give it a try

Ciao

Angelica