Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2013 19:37:27 -0600

Hi All~~

A friend of mine ordered a new Zojirushi bread machine from ebay and now
she's asking me if I can use the pan if it's been washed well? I think she
didn't realize that GF required as many restrictions as it does. I didn't
know the answer to her question, so I'm turning to the expert bread machine
owners for help. She isn't asking me to pay for half of the bm - I think
she just wants to share something that she sees as a good thing for me.

I would love to have a bread machine, but I won't buy one myself. I can buy
a pan for the Zojirushi for $70+. Since I don't know how good the bread is
out of this bm, I hate to pay $70 if I end up with a dense loaf of bread
like I buy at the grocery. So, hearing what other think of this bm and the
bread it makes would be helpful, too. The holidays are coming up and I
don't buy things for myself after Nov. 1 until after the new year...too
many tots in the family.

Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Cheers~~Ayn in Kansas

--

*We never touch people so lightly that we do not leave a trace...* Millen

*******