Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 04:00:56 +0000

Just a reminder that we will have a ROCKin' back to school party on Tuesday 08/17/04 at 6:30.  Go to www.dallasrock.org for directions to Stonebriar Community Church.
We will have all the necessary fixin's for making gluten-free lunchables!  How would you like some help making their lunch Mom?  Give them the choices and let them put it all together.
There are also some members that have had a hard time getting cooperation from the schools regarding the childrens' needs.  Please come armed with your questions or issues and we will see if we can help.
Sincerely,
Kelly LeMonds
www.dallasrock.org
R.O.C.K. Chapter Leader, Wylie, TX