From:
"Robert F. Eyerman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jul 1998 18:15:55 -0400

Dear Listmembers,  No one I know around here will pay over 4 dollars for a
box of those WASA crackers!  I am wondering if they are the same price
throughout the country, but PLEASE don't post me on this, as they contain
milk products that I can't have anyway.  I noticed that the non GF WASA
crackers were about half the price.  Sometimes I wonder if we are being
taken advantage of, being on a special diet.  Karen from Central NY, USA