From:
"Robert F. Eyerman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 1998 17:23:09 -0400

Dear Listmembers, Patrick Cahill was very nice in researching the Farley's
Halloween candy.  He stated that the rep. said that it is definitely GF.
and even though the package states that it could contain traces of wheat,
it couldn't possibly contain any wheat.  Does this make sense?  I have
often dealt with reps. who don't seem to know what they are talking about=2E

I am in no way accusing Farley's of any fraud, but this just makes no sense
to me at all.  I personally would not eat these products.  Karen from
Central NY, USA