From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 May 2016 22:41:06 -0400

I have to eat dinner Friday night at the airport in Phoenix, near American Airlines. I’ve never been there. Any suggestions? Preferably AFTER TSA, so we know we’re through it. It’s not a layover. We just have to drop off the rental car and check in. But our flight isn’t until 8:30 at night.

I’m spending less than three days in Phoenix with family. They’ve already launched a gluten-free food search and found a bakery (no thank you, I’ve got to lose 10 lbs) and two restaurants. We only have two dinners and three lunches with them. (And they found gf Cheerios for breakfast. Yes, I do Cheerios.)

I’ve been gf for decades, but have never been to AZ. So any help is appreciated.

Thanks. Lin

*******
*******