From:
Tricia Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tricia Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2008 09:54:03 -0400

Hi everyone,

If you would like to listen to the interview I did yesterday with Get Fit Radio I have posted the link on my website www.glutenfreedietitian.com in the newsletter section. Just scroll down the right hand side of the screen to the heading entitled Interview on celiac disease and the gluten-free diet with Get Fit Radio. I have not posted the link here because as I have said in the past my posts come through with extra characters despite my best attempts for them not to!!!

Thanks!

Tricia

Tricia Thompson, MS, RD
The Gluten-Free Dietitian
Author: The Gluten-Free Nutrition Guide
Co-author: The Complete Idiot's Guide to Gluten-Free Eating
Manchester, Massachusetts
www.glutenfreedietitian.com