Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 05:45:16 -0800

Post your FREE photo profile today!

Dating today is tough enough, but when you have Celiac Disease, it is that much harder. In addition to facing the stigma of having a disease, activities such as dining out and travel become much more difficult for singles with Celiac Disease. Wouldn’t it be great to find someone to date who understood what you are facing? You can at CeliacSingles.com

CeliacSingles.com has many of the features of the more mainstream personals sites such as:

- Browse the listings by age, gender and location

- Perform specific searches of the listings

- Automatic Matchfinder service notifies you of potential matches

So what sets CeliacSingles apart from those other sites? Well, obviously, we are just for those people with Celiac! There is another big difference however. When you find someone you would like to contact, we are less than half the cost of those other sites! Until that time however, there is absolutely no cost to you!

Your membership is FREE, your profile is FREE, and it’s FREE to search and browse!

Come join the fun!

http://www.celiacsingles.com

Dwight Senne

CeliacSingles