From:
"~~Katlee" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 19:22:55 -0800

Someone wrote in just within the last few days I think (or was it just me
cleaning
out my mailbox :-/  )  wanting to know about prepared meals for someone in a
nursing home??  A 92yr old mother I believe... I found this website in an email
dated Jan 20 if anyone wants to check the archives.
*******************
website where you can order complete GF meals, and meals that fit other
dietary disorders over the phone, or over the website. They have them
delivered to your door. They package and mail the meals to you. Jane said
she didn't know how to send this information to the list, but she
encouraged me to do so. The website is:

http://www.menudirect.com

The address and phone number is:

Menu Direct