From:
Ash Hassib <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 18:30:56 -0400

Hello everyone!

My non-CD husband amazingly enjoys a lot of "my" food, like bread and pizza.

He just started to realize that something in there seems to make him
bloated. He thinks it's the xanthan gum and not yeast, because he eats other
products that contain yeast and he does not have problems with those. Have
you ever heard about such a reaction or do you have an idea if it might be
something else in the dough that he is reacting to? Is there something else
I can try instead of xanthan gum?

My second question is reagrding Wasa GF crispy corn bread. Does anyone know
a cheap source for it? I have to pay abot $3.70 for a pack in our health
food store. By the way, if you don't know it, it's worth trying. I really
like it as a snack with Nutella.

Kerstin, Atlanta