From:
Tara M. Robertson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 21:52:51 -0500

Just wanted to let you all know how much your reply's mean to me.  I have a
good family and spouse but more than anything it helps me to know that I am
not alone in all this.  I think that my husband (even though he never says
so), thinks I just complain about not feeling good.  I also think my family
thinks the same although they too never say.  I am grateful for having this
liist as a means for support.  How foolish, I am tearing up.  I guess this
disease can scare me sometimes.  I am 30 and would like to start a family
next spring.  I have so many concerns.  Sometimes I just want to feel really
good and no matter what I do, sometimes I just don't.  I stopped working out
two weeks ago when we went away on vacation.  I was going a minimum of twice
at most three times.  Tonight I went back to the gym and did my normal
routine workout.  I will continue to always do what is best for my health
but I am human and there are days when I feel challenged with this disease.
Okay here is what I have heard from 48 replies.

1.  Take Vitamin K.

2.  Contact www.betterhealthusa.com for assistance and answers to questions,
etc.

3.  It could be Fibromylagia?

4. Contact Cynthia Kupper, CRD, Exec. Director of Gluten Intolerance Group,
15110 10th Avenue, Suite A, SEattle, WA 98166-1820 P) 206-246-6652 F)
206-246-6531, [log in to unmask] , she too has Celiac and can help with
questions.

5.  If you have type "O" blood, it could be from eating potatoes.

6.  At least 40% of the 48 replies recommended a "blood scan" be done as
well as a "bone density" test.

7.  When you work out, include regular "weight bearing" excersizes.

8.  Have the Dr. also check for Osteoporosis, Osteopenia and Osteomalacia.

9.  Have your Calcium levels checked.  At least 25 people responded that it
could be my Calicium levels and to start on supplements right away.

10.  Have Vitamin and Mineral levels done while at the Dr.'s office.

11.  Look into taking Glucosomine, found at any health food store.

12.  Out of all the replies, 42 of you (of the 48), also have had, or still
have joint / bone pain.  Interesting?

13.  Some of you (about 5) feel it comes in connection with cold weather.

14.  Could it be a thyroid problem, have it checked.

15.  Take Calcium and Niacin supplements.

Thank you again, cheers to "feeling good", staying healthy and being happy.
God Bless, Tara