From:
Tara M. Robertson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 19:20:12 -0500

Has anyone ever experienced any joint/bone pain?   The pain is not
consistent it is like an ache type pain inside your legs and arms, it
doesn't last long but it is painful.  It is scary for me to feel this
because I worry and my thoughts lead me to further worry and concern.  I
follow a gf diet and have sine 1991 when I was diagnosed with Celiac.  I
plan to see my Gastrointerologist for a check up in January but in the mean
time was wondering if there is something I am missing?  Any support / help
would be really great.  Thank you, Tara @ [log in to unmask]