CELIAC-DIABETES Archives

Celiac-Diabetes Support List

CELIAC-DIABETES@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lise Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 20:32:27 -0500

Hi! You mean I'm not the only DI celiac hypothyroid mom out there!
Suppers are a challenge with my restrictions and children's fussyness!
I thought I was doing OK, but somehow gluten has been in my plate
because I feel anemic these days. I use rice caned soups, rice cakes,
regular spices. Perhaps these items are contaminated with gluten.
I find there just are'nt any shortcuts available for us folks.
I read some of the articles posted, and saw that I am not the only
person who is blawed with food. What do others bring in their lunches,
picnics?

Lise