From:
mary elliott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 22:06:36 -0700

    I was curious about Land O Lakes products. When I wrote to them
the first time, I got the letter below. The second time, they
clarified that the annatto used in their butter is GF, and only used
to color seasonally pale butter, and that their Cocoa Classics Hot
Cocoa Mixes were all GF. Nice to know, because I think they're better
than Carnation's or Swiss Miss. Good for travelling, too.
                              regards to all,
                                  Mary in NYC