From:
"C.M. D'Orazio" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Mar 1998 14:44:41 -0500

Hello to all List Members:

I am posting another GF recipe that I have had a lot of requests for.  I
hope that you all like it.

To all the people that have written me (privately) requesting information on
the Club House Products; I would like to apologize but at this time I do not
have any information for you, but I am willing to investigate and will post
the summary for you all (on Monday) or ASAP.

Also this topic will be one of many topics discussed on the Celiac's Chat
Room, every Monday, at 8:00p.m. E.S.T.

APPLE BUTTERSCOTCH TAPIOCA

1/2 c. firmly-packed brown sugar
1/3 c. Club House Minute Tapioca
1/4 tsp Club House Ground Cinnamon
1/4 tsp. salt
3 medium apples, peeled and sliced
2 tbsp. margarine
1 tsp.   lemon juice
2-1/4 c. warm water

In saucepan, combine brown sugar, Tapioca, Cinnamon and salt.  Add apples,
margarine, lemon juice and water.  Bring to a boil; simmer for 8-10 minutes
over low heat, stirring frequently, until apples are tender and pudding is
thickened.  Serve warm or cover and chill.

MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS:  Combine ingredients in 1 quarts (2L) microwave-safe
bowl.  Cover.  Cook on HIGH power for 10 - 12 minutes, stirring
occasionally.

Clelia