From:
Richard Whitworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 1998 12:58:23 -0700

I recently requested info concerning listmembers' experience with the
Zoirushi V-20 breadmaker.  I received no negative responses.  All of those
using the machine gave it a rating ranging from very good to outstanding.
Older Zojirushi models also received good marks.

My request was limited to the Zojirushi V-20.  I am sure, however, that
there are many other makes and models available that are satisfactory
for use with gluten free flours and baking mixes.

My sincere thanks to all who contributed.

Dick