Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 1996 15:55:36 -0400

For those of you on a rotation diet - my hyper-allergic gluten-intolerant son
eats these every Sunday night.  He loves them dipped in maple syrup, and my
daughter and husband like them too.  Personally I'm not a big teff fan, but
happy that my son does well with it.

Teff Pancakes

In a medium bowl, mix:

1 cup teff flour
1/4 cup (or less) sugar
2 TBSP arrowroot powder (or cornstarch)
3 tsp. egg substitute (or 2 eggs)
1 tsp. GF baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt

The above mix can be made in quantity and used as needed.  When ready to
cook, stir in 1 cup Darifree (or rice milk) and 1 TBSP. oil.  Batter should
be slightly thinner than pancake batter - add water if necessary.

Cook in lightly oiled skillet at medium temp.