Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 1996 18:34:41 -0700
From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>

I have found that vinegar helps. Last time I had a gluten accident I dipped
some GF bread in balsamic vinegar and olive oil. I felt better.

>From the Vinegar Book (1995 Tri-Star Marketing)...organic apple cider can
cure or prevent many ailments..it contains more than 30 important nutrients,
12 minerals, more than half a dozen vitamins and essential acids and several
enzymes plus a large dose of pectin.

Apple cider vinegar tonic: one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, one
teaspoon of honey in one cup of warm water. Maybe this would work.

Vinegar taken internally is good for all sorts of things from ulcers to
bladder infections, scientists say...

I hope this helps!

All the best,

Maple Ridge, B.C. Canada