Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 1996 19:20:24 -0600
From:
Jack Alexander <[log in to unmask]>

Hi,
Diane Thompson posted yesterday with a post that appears, at least with my
mail software to have come from me, but is apparently meant for me, excerpts
follow.

In message Thu, 20 Jun 1996 22:07:28 -0500,
[log in to unmask] Adam Thompson writes:

> Hi! My name is Diane Thompson, in Wichita, KS and this is my first week
> with this group and my first post.  Please pardon any mistakes.  I'm just
> a beginner.
>
> I can't help but comment on the statement about the Grass family and the
> fact (new to me) that all plants containing Gluten belong to it.

Diane and others, if this is new info for you, see the file on grains
written by Don Kasarda. It does an excellent job of explaining the
relationship between grains and their liklihood, based on plant taxonomy,
to contain or more importantly Not to contain gluten. I think that the way
to obtain it is as follows:

address e-mail to (not the same address as used for messages):
send the following command as the body of your message:
GET CELIAC GRAINS CELIAC

Jack